Wednesday, September 16, 2009

WHY?

Hi all,
So this is the second week of school. So see in my homepage that has all my classes. Well geometry and geography showed up twice. So I ignored it and did my homework. Well yesterday those classes only showed up once so I though they must have fixed it, well I go into those classes and guess what?! My homework was all gone =(!! So then I had to call my imentor and other people and they said they'd find my homework for me. So today I told my teachers well more like my geometry teacher cause my geography teacher hasn't contacted me in any way what so ever. Anywho she got my homework back and put it in for me!! YAY!! =) So then today I have folklore, myths and legends class to go to and english. My teacher calls me to ask me to go to elluminate cause it's not working for her but she gave us another link and wanted to make sure it worked. Well I was able to get in but I didn't see her. So then I had to send an email saying I couldn't see her. So yeah as you can see online school might be really nice and all but it does have it's problems. Well I got to go to english class so ttyl bye
~Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment