Sunday, November 7, 2010

Information speech

Hey everyone,
So last night I did my Information speech even though my finger hurts. I hurt my finger on Thursday, my mom and I were walking the dogs (my puppy and my friends puppy) when she lost control of the dogs. So I went to help her and I grabbed the leashes which in turn hurt man middle finger. It was bent like I was holding something, which I wasn't. But it still hurts but I can move it at least a bit so tomorrow I'm going to the doc probably. =/ Anywho...my speech and everything is down below. Enjoy it!
~Sandy
P.S.
I know my voice is really soft, but hey I'm working on it. =)
Oh and Thanks everyone who listened to me!!! You guys are AWESOME!!!

From Videos


You have to click the link to watch the video. =(



No comments:

Post a Comment