Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Hi Everyone,
Happy Halloween!! Today is my boyfriends birthday so Happy Birth day Josh!! I'm not doing anything for Halloween but I don't really care cause my mom bought some candy so I'll get some! Today I went shopping I got some stuff for my fishys cause they needed some things and my mom bought Monk session 6!!YAY!! *Happy dance* Oh and I got somethings for my shoe box. I know what your thinking you thinking WHAT?!?! So let me explain my church does Operation Christmas Child. See you get a shoe box and fill it up with things like toys, school supplies, just fun stuff. Then you bring it back to your church or the drop off place. Then the boxes get inspected to make sure everything is okay and it won't offend anyone that might get the box. Then they send them out to kids who are really poor and who probably won't get anything for Christmas. So hopefully now you understand by "Oh and I got somethings for my shoe box". Well I'm going to go so ttyl bye
~Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment