Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My Birthday!!

Hi everyone,
Today is my birthday! Thanks everyone who wished me a happy birthday!!=) Sense I went out to eat with my boyfriend for my birthday supper, I didn't go out to eat to night but my mom did make tacos at my request. Thanks Mom! After supper I opened my gifts which were a necklace and earrings that have an S (Thanks Becky!) a movie called the Note (Thanks Mom and Dad!) a watch (YAY I can finally tell you what time it is Thanks again Mom and Dad) and a gift card to Walmart (Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!!). Oh and My boyfriend sent me a sent me a cute happy birthday ecard. Thanks Josh! Well I'm going to go so ttyl bye
~Sandy

1 comment:

  1. AWWWW DANG, I missed your birthday, you gotta let me know, ill remember next year, i hope. But happy VERY be-lated birthday!

    ReplyDelete