Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

Hello everyone,
Today I was watching the Macy's Thanksgiving day parade like always. And as always the best part is to watch Santa come and say "Merry Christmas" because it's the start of the holiday session. Well guess what Santa didn't say that he said "Happy Thanksgiving" most like;y because he didn't want to offend someone. Well guess what. I'm offend because Santa is all about Christmas there for if you can't say Merry Christmas what's the point of Santa?!?! Also your always going to offend someone so just tell that person to suck it up after all we are in the U.S.A. we have to right of freedom of speech there for I can say Merry Christmas and if it offends someone they'll just have to deal with it!!! As you can see I'm a lil annoyed with this. Well I got to go eat so I'll talk to ya'll later bye,
~Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment