Sunday, November 29, 2009

Oh Becky you shouldn't get on my case

Hi everyone,
Today Becky (my lil sis) got all over my case because my friend Kayla (who's in the pic I have up on my profile with me) has made a good friend named Zoe. She says I'm losing my friend and I have to disagree 1)everyone makes new friends so you just have to share your friends that simple 2) I still talk to her, so it's not like I'm losing her 3) This is life 4) I know I can't be the center of Kayla's life so I'm happy she's made a new friend. But it seems to me Becky's the one who's upset about Zoe being Kayla's friend. So it seems to me it's Becky who's afraid of losing a friend. In life we meet people and become friends with them but sometimes life takes us on a different pay so we may lose some of our friends but it's life. Oh and by the way Kayla I'm happy you've made Zoe a new friend of yours! So I'd just like to say Congrats!! Well I'm going to go so talk to ya'll later bye,
~Sandy


No comments:

Post a Comment