Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Hi everyone

Hi everyone,
So today I had book club, which went AWESOME!! It was nice to talk to some of my friends that are in book club. While I was in book club it made me realize how far insight has come from last year. Don't get me wrong insight wasn't horrible last year or anything like that, but it did have it's problems. Now insight is way better then last year! This year they have the iTutor program which I am an iTutor. I find being an iTutor as a fun thing for me to do and something I can help people who struggle with math.

I get to meet my geometry teacher at a dance my school is having so that will be fun! I love the part about insight where I can go to events to meet some of my friends and teachers. Well that's about all I have to say for today so ttyl! Bye
~Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment