Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Los Reyes Magos

Hi everyone,
Happy Los Reyes Magos or Happy Three Kings Day! Sense I know a lot of people do not know what Three Kings Day is I'll explain that right now.
Three Kings Day is a Hispanic holiday. The kids put out there shoes on Three Kings Eve (which was yesterday) and they usually put some grass or something for the camels to eat. Then when the kids wake up in their shoes is a gift(s). The Three Kings or wise men leave these gifts on there way to see baby Jesus. To give him their gifts. Some times the kids write the Three Kinds letters. I did for my spanish class, but anyway. THE THREE KINGS CAME TODAY!!! OKAY MORE LIKE LAST NIGHT!! BUT ANYWHO I GOT A CASTING CROWS CD AND A PUZZLE!! NOW I'LL HAVE SOMETHING TO DO!!! okay I'm still a kid. What can I say?! btw here is the letter to the Three kings I wrote for spanish class.

¡Hola!

¡Yo siempre me llevo bien con mi familia! Yo siempre uso buenos modales con los mayores. Yo merezco un regalo este año por qué yo era buena. Yo tendía la cama, y hacía los quehaceres todas los días  y yo ayudé a mi mama con ordenar la casa para una fiesta de sorpresa. En la fiesta de sorpresa yo hablaba con mis parientes, cuando los fuegos artificales empezaron. Yo tengo mi permiso de maneja. Un día yo iba a la case de mi amigo, cuando mi amiga Kelly contó un chiste. Yo quiero un carro de policía por qué yo tengo mi permiso de maneja. Yo voy a llevar a mi hermana a la tienda, y a la clase de baile si tu me das un carro de policía.  Mi amgio William quiere nieve. Por favor, dale nieve a William. Por favor asegura que tus camellos no mascan en mis zapatos. Gracias! Adios!

~Sandy


btw William is a guy in my spanish class that I take from insight. Well I'm going to go get my breakfast so ttyl!! AND HAPPY THREE KINGS DAY OR FELIZ LOS REYES MAGOS!!!
--
Entonces Jesús le dijo:
De cierto te digo que hoy estaras conmigo en el paraíso    
-|- Lucas 23:43 -|-
~Sandy~
Pablo Picasso  - "Computers are useless. They can only give you answers."

No comments:

Post a Comment