Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Abortion rant =/

Hey everyone,
I was looking on The Reblution and I saw this link Abort73 [Caution: Graphic] I was curious so I clicked on it. I found out that it was about abortion. In my opinion abortion is wrong unless it is because of something terrible happened to a girl like rape. Other then that I think it's horrible to kill innocent babies! I got looking and this website agrees with that. I started reading some of the statistics and it's just SOOOOOOO sad to think that we have let our government make it legal to kill innocent babies!! It's legal murder of babies! Even scientist agree that life begins as soon as fertilization occurs. There for abortion is legal murder of a baby. I'm sure you know how I feel about it by now. In any case I have decided to have a link that goes to Abort73.com. Well I'm off to my super! May the odds be in your favor.
~Sandy
Open Your Eyes | Abort73.com

Abort73.com: Abortion Unfiltered

No comments:

Post a Comment