Saturday, May 8, 2010

De-stressing/rant of this week

Hey everyone,
So this week has been super hectic for me! I had a funeral to go to on Thursday; a friend of the family's died on Sunday. =( Jan will be greatly missed by anyone who knew her, but in a sense she really is in a better place! I really liked what her grand daughter wrote for her. It was this poem called "Grandma's Dancing with Jesus."
Yesterday I had the MCA biology test. ICK! I know I didn't do well on it! See our teacher tried to prepare us for it but she didn't know what the test was going to be like, so she just prepared us on what she thought would be in the test. Well I studied all that the night before (yes I know that's kinda late to study but I'll explain that later) and when I took the test it wasn't on what I studied for. =/ Oh well as far as I know I only had to take the test, not pass it.
So Sunday since this was the day Jan died, my mom, dad and I went to Stan's house to give him a frozen dinner for this week. We sat around and talked for a bit. I was already behind in homework, I figured I'd make up for it after that, but I didn't. But it was a good thing for me to go and see Stan, I think it cheered him up a little bit.
As the rest of the week went on, it got super busy and yes I mean super busy! Between work, trying to catch up in homework, planning on going to a friend's house, a funeral to go to, and the MCA biology test. I didn't catch up, so this week has been stressful for me!
Today I'm hoping to finish some of my homework in Personal Economics and Finance, and geography. Tomorrow I'll do Spanish. In any case I wanted to share this song with you! I love this song! It's amazing!! Anyway I need to get of to homework so I'll let ya listen to the song. May the odds be in your favor,
~Sandy


Autobiography

by Scott Krippayne

No comments:

Post a Comment