Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Catching you guys up =)

Hey Everyone,
I'm gonna check you guys up, because I haven't kept you guys up to date. Sorry! =( Anyway July 9th-11th I was in South Dakota! I went on a mission trip to Sound Dakota to help a Native American Reservation. My church had a team to go on this mission trip and I got to be one of the people who went. While on this mission trip we went to the Bad Lands and they're just AMAZING!! If you go to South Dakota you should totally go there!! While on the mission trip I was again showed that I should be thankful for every day stuff. These people have had their culture beaten out of them, so now they're trying to get it back and don't understand that you can be a Christian and still be Native American. It is very sad! So please pray for them that they will know you can be a Christian and still be Native American. Also here's a link for the place I went to. Click here.

While I was talking to my boyfriend last night I just realized (okay maybe not just realized but idk maybe it just suddenly sunk in) that I'll be a Jr. this year in high school!! Meaning I've got this year of high school and then I'll have 1 year left!! O.o I can't believe it!! It seems like I haven't been in high school that long!! It seems like just yesterday I was starting Insight School of Minnesota!! Where has the time gone??? Not to mention I'll be doing PSEO this year..meaning college work where I get both high school and college credit for it. I can't believe that I'll be a Jr. this year let alone that I'll have 1 year left after this year. Do you know what's even scarier? Summer is almost over!! =( We've only got like one more month left!!

Okay I'm done rambling on and on. Bye
~Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment