Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Poems by my boyfriend. =D

Hey everyone,
So my boyfriend (Joshua Lee Johnson) and I have this "argument" a lot I say I can't write like poems what so ever and he doesn't think that, and visa-versa. Anyway I got his permission to put up some of the poems he's written. I hope you enjoy them! May the odds be in your favor!
~Sandy

(By the way he wrote this first poem when he was mad. Also he doesn't really give his poems titles either..so I gave them titles. Oh and please feel free to make comments about his poems!)

Teenager's Life
By Josh Johnson

too much hurt, so much pain
it's enough to make me insane.
Sometimes i wonder if it's worth it
or if anyone cares a bit.
Sometimes late at night
I have with myself a fight
whether I should let the tears run free
or if I should be the "strong" me
it's getting harder to live my life
I need love's help to get me through this strife.

To you my love
by Josh Johnson

To you my love I give you everything, my life to keep you safe, my soul for without you I am nothing, my heart to show you all my love for you, and my body so you have someone to hold. I once said that I wanted you to be my wife one day I say to you now that it is still very true.

To you I give my life as to keep you safe
I would stand between you and a knife
that way you stay that safe
I would stand in your place
if you were ever at blame
I would look at your face
and I would gladly take the shame
I love you so much my love I don't know what I would do without you. One day I will be able to make you mine but until then all I can give you is this poem and the promise of my ever lasting love.

2 comments:

  1. the poems rock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment Anonymous! Now if only I can get my boyfriend to think that...=/

    ReplyDelete