Friday, August 13, 2010

YAY!! I PASSED!!!

Hey everyone!!
So today was my last day of driver's ed!! But wait it gets better..............................................................

I PASSED!!!!
So now I've got to sign up for behind the wheel before I can get my permit!! =D *happy dance*
So I wrote this poem and it just seemed fitting for this post so enjoy it!!

Roads
By Sandra Cash

Sometimes you know where they'll take you.
Other times you have no idea.
Some seem to go on forever.
While others seem so very shot.
And yet some you drive down and before you know it it's a dead end.
Others seem like you're lost on it forever,
Just wishing sooner or later you'll find your way again.
Some take so many turns that you begin to wonder if it's the right one.

I guess you could say that life is like a road.
Sometimes you know which road to take
Others you get lost on.
Some seem to suddenly turn here and there.
Some come to an end too soon,
others seem to go on forever.

I hope you found the right road!

Also I figured it out that Josh and I have been together for a year and a half!! It doesn't seem like it's been that long!! I mean in some ways it's seems like I've known him forever, but on the other hand it seems like I haven't known him that long! haha I hope I didn't confuse you! Well I have to say it's been a wonderful year and a half!! Thanks Josh!! =D Okay so before I ramble on any more I'll let you go! May the odds be in your favor!
~Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment