Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Summer has ended! *sigh* ='(

Hey everyone,
Yes sadly summer has come to an end for me. =( Today was my first day of PSEO. I can happily say I made it!! It's a little hard because they use a different system that I'm not used to yet. But I got through today!! I'm taking Old Testament Archaeology, College Algebra, Lifetime Fitness and Wellness and Foundations of Communication. I know most of you are thinking yikes College Algebra, but no I'm not worried one bit about it in fact I'm excited for it! I know I'm totally a nerd, but I love math and there is nothing you can do to change that! =P The hardest looking class is Foundations of Communication, mostly because I'll be writing 4 speeches and actually reading my speeches in front of 12 people!! Most of you guys know I don't really mind talking in front of people it's the writing that's the hardest part for me. So if you could it would be nice if y'all prayed that I'll do fine in this class and that I'll get through it that would be awesome!!
I GOT MY BOOK!! As you guys know I've been dying for the last Hungry Game book to come out and I finally got it!! *happy dance* Well I'm off to read it so may the odds be in your favor!
~Sandy

1 comment:

  1. You'll all be happy to know that the MockingJay was amazing!! And all that I dreamed it could be!! =D If you guys haven't read the Hunger Game series yet, I'd encourage you guys to!! They're awesome!!

    ReplyDelete