Saturday, September 4, 2010

I've made it!!! XD

Hey everyone,
I made it through my first week of college!!! I think the 4 classes that I have will be just the right amount of work for me!! I love the math (yes I know you're thinking weirdo but I love math so get over it) and the history!! As for speech it's okay, I mean I'll get through it but it's not one of the classes I'm going to be like "I totally love it!!!" as for P.E. I'm only doing it so I can be done with it because I only need 1 more credit of it. I'm enjoying college and I'm super thankful that I don't have to drive there and back I mean that's a far drive!! Which I found out Wyatt (he's from book club) Lives like next to Northwestern College. Anyway so that about sums up my week. Oh and I forgot MockingJay was AMAZING,AWESOMEST BOOK EVER!!! If you haven't read the huger game series you should totally read them they're AWESOME!!! Well may the odds forever be in your favor!
~Sandy Cash

No comments:

Post a Comment