Thursday, September 9, 2010

State Fair

Hey everyone,
So on Labor Day I went to the State fair and I saw Josh!! XD Guess what?! We didn't actually get lost on this date!! I know what you're thinking, either huh? or who cares! Well you see Josh and I always get lost on ever date we've had...well at least pretty much. Anyway I'm never letting Josh over feed me again!! Josh got me some cookies and (because he was holding them) kept offering me another cookie after another. After that I totally wasn't feeling good after that!! Thanks Josh!! Okay so it was partly my fault but it was also his too. We walked around the state fair saw some horses, horse shows, and saw how vets spay dogs (it's not as gross as you're thinking right now). We had a lot of fun, well except for me not feeling good after all those cookies. Well that pretty much sums up the date, plus I really should start on college. =) So I'll talk to y'all later!!
~Sandy
P.S.
Josh didn't act really surprise that I had purple hair. In fact he kept playing with it.

2 comments:

  1. you look beautiful with purple hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankies Josh!! You looked very handsome with your haircut!! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete