Thursday, September 9, 2010

Math/Devotionals ramble

Hi again,
So I was listening to You never let go by Matt Redman while doing Math. (Yes I know probably not the best studying skills but hey I can do it that way. =P) Which that song always make me think of my Mission trip to Mexico. =D Which I'd love to go back again if I ever get the chance too!! Well and if it's safe lately it's not very safe, there's like one place (when I last looked with my dad) that wasn't where gags fights are going on, but that one place is surrounded by all the other gangs. =( I loved going to Mexico!! It was super beautiful!! Plus everything was pretty much my height!! Oh for those of you who don't know I'm from Mexico, so it's kinda like my second home country if you understand what I mean. I mean the U.S.A. is my home and I'm a U.S.A. citizen but Mexico is where I was born and so it's like my second home country. I hope that made since..=/
Anyway I totally got of topic. Sorry!! But this is me and I ramble and I'm random! So get used to it!! lol =D Anyway in math classes I'm suppose to always start out with devotionals from The Global Prayer Digest. It's really cool!! Like today's people that I prayed for were the Lakshadweep people in Sri Lanka and what you should pray for them. It's supper cool and I recommend that you visit it once a day!! Okay well I guess I really should go do speech. =/ I'll talk to y'all later!!
~Sandy

You Never Let Go (Premiere Performance Plus Track)

by Matt Redman

No comments:

Post a Comment