Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Catching you up part 2

Hi again!
So for once I actually finished everything that is due today yesterday....this feels weird, so anyway I have time before my next class to sit down and write. So where was I......Oh yeah Josh got his GED. He also recently finish his Culinary Art training at Job Corps!! I'm very proud of him! He stuck to it even though he was getting discourage at times! He's hoping to start college this fall!!

For Christmas my family went to visit extended family in Texas. It was nice and warm!! I got to wear shorts on Christmas day!! But I still missed a white Christmas. It was great to see my cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents.

After Christmas I worked the rest of Christmas break, so nothing new really happened in that time. Then in January I started my second semester as a Junior! Oh my goodness!!! I can't believe that I'm a junior....I just got out of high school. It's kind of scary and yet very exciting! It means I'm almost done with my undergrad college career! I'll still have 4 more years of college but that will be grad school! Right now I'm taking chem 2 (I highly recommend taking chem 1 and then taking chem 2 instead of waiting two years unlike me! XP), genetics (Awesome class probably my favorite!), nutrition (this class is too easy for me right now because of my chem and bio background), Christian Doctrine, and spread sheets (thankfully this is only a 5 week class!).

Let's see what else is new with me? Nothing really.....soon Josh and I will be celebrating 4 years together, but that won't be until February. Hard to image that we've been dating that long. Oh I know, I have axolotls as pets!!! I'll dedicate a whole post to that later. ;) Oh Josh is graduating from Job Corps!! I wish I could go to his graduation but it's scheduled the same time as chem 2. :(

BIG NEWS!!! My friend is getting married!!! I can't believe it!! I wish the happy couple the best!! I'll be going to their wedding too! She deserves the best! This is the time for engagements let me tell you, I keep hearing so and so are engaged all the time! But then of course it is "get the ring before spring."  Plus everyone is teasing me that Josh and I should get engaged, since we've been dating almost 4 years. I keep telling them we're not ready yet!! First off, I want to finish one college degree before I even consider marriage. Second, both of us are not ready yet, we're still kids. Third, Josh is just now getting on his two feet experiencing what it's like to be on your own. Anyway, I'll get off my rant. I should probably do something more productive, so may the odds forever be in your favor!
~Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment