Tuesday, March 15, 2011

BIG Announcement!!

Hey everyone!
I started yet another blog today....I'm hoping to be able to keep both of my blogs running....but we'll see how well I can run 2 blogs. The other blog is http://adopteestalk.blogspot.com/. Now I created this blog because last night while talking to Josh, we realized that adoptees really need to be able to connect with other adoptees! We've gone through some things, that only adoptees understand, so I thought I'd start a blog about it! I just hope it actually helps! If you are interested in the blog go visit it!! If you want to write an article because you want to talk about something that I missed as an adoptee feel free to comment down below and I'll get back to ya! Anywho....I need to go, so ttyl!
~Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment