Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Why Must I Feel This Way?

Hey everyone,
So this is a poem I wrote for a friend...my friend is hurting and I can understand her pain. In fact it reminded me some of the pain I've had to go through...any case I began to write this poem. I hope you guys like it!
~Sandy

Why Must I Feel This Way?
By Sandra Cash

Why must I feel this way?!
I hurt in so many places!!
Yet as soon as I feel like I have stopped hurting...
The pain just comes back even harder than the first time.
I want to yell at you God!
Ask why you allow this?!
How could you?!
Can't you see how much I am hurting?!
You say I'm your daughter and yet you allow this!!


Then I remember, that God is hurting when his children are hurting.
Since I am one of his children he hurts when I am hurting.
He does love me, but sin is in this world.
Because of the sin, we hurt...oh how this world can hurt people.
But God, my father, he will heal me.
He can also use my pain to help others who are in pain.
He can make the ugliest problem something beautiful.
Now I can slowly begin to understand, it is this broken world that causes this pain.
Thankfully God is hear to heal this pain.
Thank you God for healing this pain and loving me.
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment