Thursday, December 8, 2011

Random/Update

Hey Everyone,
Sorry I haven't kept up with this blog, but college has kept me very busy! Plus I had my appendix taken out, so that cut off about a week of my life just from being in the hospital to recovering. I've enjoyed all of my classes I've taken this semester, although I did have to drop pre-cal because I did not have the time I thought I would. =/ As of right now I am almost done with my semester! YAY!! This is why I actually have time to update this blog. I have finished all my assignments in almost all of my classes except for accounting. I have the comprehensive problem to finish. Next week is finals and I'll be happy once they are over, because I am ready for a break! I am tired of writing essays, and doing homework, I want to do fun stuff that I enjoy!!

Anywho enough about me. As some of you may know my boyfriend Josh, was trying to get into Job Corps to help him get an education and to help him go for his dream. He finally got in!!! He left for Job Corps on Tuesday morning. I miss him, but I know it's for the best. He's finally able to go for his dream, which is a good thing. He wants to go into culinary arts, which I think fits him very well. Maybe I can convince him to practice his new skills on my family.... ;) Also he found out from a practice GED test that he could pass the GED test!!! I'm so proud of him! :) I also learned this summer/fall he makes the BEST bacon ever!!!

Well I think that's about all that's happened from last time I posted on here. Hope you have a great Christmas break and Christmas!
~Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment