Sunday, February 14, 2010

Here is my ode.

Hey everyone,
I just finished my ode to my computer. So here it is. I hope you enjoy it. May the odds be in your favor,
~Sandy

An Ode to My Computer

By Sandra Cash

Oh computer,

You are helpful and yet,

you are a pain.

How can that be?

You are helpful in plenty of ways.

I can get an education with your help.

I can do my homework anywhere,

as long as I have you.

With you I can talk to my friends who live away from me.

I can also make friends with people who live in different countries.

You play a part of preparing me for life.


And like anything that plays apart of preparing me for life,

you are a pain!!

You can cause stress and anger,

when you do not work the way you should.

And when you do not work I have to call tech.

By now everyone who is in tech knows my name.

But on the bright side at least I know how to explain the problems you are having to tech

You are undependable,

because when I need you to work

you always then do not work.



In the end,

like anything

you have a good side

and a bad side.

I might get mad at you,

but in the end I'm fine with you.

So I'm like you in the way that

I have a good side and a bad side.

So we can still be friends.

For I am like you.



Marie von Ebner-Eschenbach - "Even a stopped clock is right twice a day."

No comments:

Post a Comment