Sunday, February 28, 2010

Catching you guys up hopefully

Hey everyone,
First off I finally got my report card. Well okay I got it on Thursday, but hey I haven't been keeping you (the blog) up to date. That's mainly because there is not much to talk about. I got all A's!!! YAY!! Plus I found out I ranked 1 out of 92 in my class!! Wow!! I can't believe that. O.o

I'm writing yet another story for English. Once I've finished it y'all can read it cuz I'll post it on here again. Like the other stories.

Now here's something I can believe I'm saying.......
I'm writing a book with some of my friends. Anyone who knows me knows I don't like to write let alone for fun. O.o So this is totally a first. This book is going to be about how we met, about last year, insight, and anything random! This will be a very random book, but then we're all random! =D We won't publish it but we'll print it out and keep it like a high school keep sake.

Next thing is here are some really really great songs that I thought I'd share with you.
Well I think that's it so may the odds be in your favor,
~Sandy

Double Take - tobyMac

by TobyMac



Tonight

by TobyMac



Greatest Hits

by Newsboys



Okay this song I want at my wedding whenever that will be. =)

The Ultimate Collection

by Newsboys



I really like this. =D Maybe it's because I'm adopted,idk in any case watch this. If anyone is thinking about having an abortion please remember just because you can't take care of your child you can give your child up for adoption where they can go to a family who will love and provided for them. I'm so happy to know my birth-mom even though she could keep me she did the best thing for me. She gave me up, I know this must have been extremely hard for her but she did the best thing for me! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment