Wednesday, February 17, 2010

iTutor session/rant lol =)

Hi everyone,
So yesterday I finished all most all my homework except for like one discussion post for spanish class. Anyway I did this because Wednesdays are always crazy with all the elives I have. So right now I'm sittin all by myself (well okay with Ms.Berg but she's away working) in a elluminate room. See I'm an iTutor for english and math, every week I sit here just waiting for someone to come in who needs help. Every week no one comes, but today I just thought hhm...do students know about this? and if they don't how should this be advertised? and if they do know about this but don't come in because they don't feel comfortable what can I do to make it more comfortable? If anyone has ideas please put it in a comment!! I could totally use the help because so far the only people I help are friends and they live in different states so I don't do it through insight school of Minnesota. 

--
Entonces Jesús le dijo:
De cierto te digo que hoy estaras conmigo en el paraíso    
-|- Lucas 23:43 -|-
~Sandy~
http://cashsand.blogspot.com/
Ted Turner  - "Sports is like a war without the killing."

No comments:

Post a Comment