Sunday, March 7, 2010

Silent Substitute

Hey everyone,
First off yesterday I went to Melissa and Tina's birthday party!! It was really fun and I have a great time hanging out with everyone. =) So while I was at this party Silent Substitute came for their party and played for us!! They're AWESOME! Silent Substitute goes to my church, so sometimes they play for our church!! I got their autographs while I was at the party. Here take a look if ya don't believe me.

Okay so my picture isn't the best but hey I tried. =P
In any case you should really check this band out. Last summer they went to the Sonshine music festival. They have a website so click here, to check it out. They also have a blog, so here's the link. OH yeah and before I forget I just wanted to say THANKS SILENT SUBSTITUTE FOR COMING TO THE PARTY!!! YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!! =D
Okay sadly I have homework to work on so, may the odds be in your favor.
~Sandy


LOL!

LOL!



No comments:

Post a Comment