Friday, March 5, 2010

where is my ring? Does anyone know?

Hi everyone,
So see I have this ring, and I've lost it. I'm usually very responsible with my stuff, but this isn't the first time I've lost something. What really stinks is that it's like one out of two rings that fits on my ring finger! It was a little big but it at least it fit on my ring finger! I've looked everywhere for it; I've searched my room; Where I do my homework; Everywhere!! But I still can't find it!!See I got this purity ring from my parents and I really like it, but for some weird reason I can't find it! It's driving my nuts!! The last place I remember putting it was on the thingy I put my other ring and glasses on every night before I go to bed. BUT it's not there!!!
Here's a pic of my ring that I'm looking for.

Miss Grace Purity Ring

(Derived from Psalm 51:7) A symbol of your baptism and purification into a new way of living. Two pink stones symbolize romance, love, and friendship, enclosed by two white stones to remind you of the purity of these relationships. The strong blue stone strategically placed in the center symbolizes stability and is a color that represents trust, loyalty, wisdom, truth, confidence, and intelligence.
If you want to look at more purity rings click here. I guess all I can do for now is hope it shows up, but I don't get it I have my other ring that was next to my purity ring so I know it should be here somewhere. Right? If anyone has any ideas as to where my ring might be please post a comment, cuz it's driving me nuts that I can't find it!! Anyway off I go one more time in search of my ring, so may the odds be in your favor, (there not in my favor right now lol)
~Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment