Friday, April 30, 2010

FOXNews.com - Mexican Hypocrisy? U.S. Neighbor Has Its Own Tough Take on Immigration

Hey everyone,
Read FOXNews.com - Mexican Hypocrisy? U.S. Neighbor Has Its Own Tough Take on Immigration. I don't know about you but I'm not liking this new law that Arizona has passed! This new law is not right! It is a social injustice! That any police can stop someone who looks like an illegal immigrate and demand that they show their papers/ID. That mean I could be walking and then suddenly stopped by a police man/women and have to show ID that I am a U.S. citizen. Just because I look like a immigrate! Hispanics will be racially targeted by police on the basis of their appearance. I don't know about you but I'm totally against this law! I'm sure there is another way to crack down on illegal immigrates. It's like my teacher and I was talking about...here I'll just show you the conversation.


Teacher: I think the solution might be helping other countries more and having tighter security..making sure there are no loop holes for becoming legal...catching those who are here on expired visas
Me: yes, now if only both goverments could agree to that.
Teacher: right
Me: *sigh* too bad governments don't like to work together.
Teacher: yes! It's frustrating. that and parts of south america is in serious trouble
Me: even kids know how to work together and will do it, but the governments don't like to! They need to learn from the kids. Oh yeah south america is in serious trouble. I have to now wait for it to be safer in Mexico so i can go on the mission trip I've been dying to go on.
Teacher: it's not easy to get the governments to work together. I say have different people fulfill the roles. People like you and your peers
Me: Yeah, well I'm hoping my peers as we get to age to be in the government will remember how to be able to work together, and remember all the times when we where mad at the governments for not working together so we will change.
Teacher: true
Anyway before I really start ranting about this. I need to go so I can finish English for the whole year. May the odds be in your favor!
~Sandy



Posted using ShareThis

No comments:

Post a Comment