Friday, June 11, 2010

SUMMER!!! =D

Hey everyone,
Yesterday was my last day of school!!! I already finished all my homework for school if you remember about last week, but see now I don't have to log in or anything for school!!! I'm so happy that school is over!! I don't really have anything planned for summer, but I'm just at that point where I don't want to ever think about homework or classes again! I just want to go swimming, catch up on my books, hang out with my friends, maybe go on a mission trip, and absolutely do nothing!! Oh and I'll keep nannying, but the lil guys i watch aren't that hard to watch. Besides I love playin and hangin out with them!
It's hard for me to believe but some of my friends are graduating this year!!! Here's a list of all my friends who's graduating or did this year, Aleta Fisk, Kayla Mitchell, Meg Miho graduated Miriam Unseth graduated, and my boyfriends sister Tonie Johnson(which she is my friend) is graduating!!

Here's a pic of Miriam. She's the one with long brown hair. Congrats Miriam! Have fun at college!
This is my friend Kayla! Congrats Kayla!! Have fun at college!

This is my friend Aleta! Congrats Aleta! Have fun at Crown College!!

This is my friend Meg, her baby and her to be husband. Congrats Meg!! She's going to go for a teacher degree! Have fun with that!

Tonie is the by Josh. Congrats Tonie for graduating!!
Well I'm going to go! Once again Congrats to everyone who's graduating this year!! May the odds be in your favor!
~Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment