Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Silly Poem by me at midnight...

Hey Y'all
So last night I stayed up really LATE last night (yes past midnight and yes I did wake up early today) for good ol' homework...My favorite thing to do. Anywho I was working on Marine Science (one of my favorite classes!!) and for an assignment I had to write a poem and well this is what I came up with!

Down in Jamaica man
There are a lot of fish.
Some of them herbivores.
Some of them omnivores.
And some even piscivores.
Plenty of color man
down under there.
It's like a little city man
down under there.
If you ever get a chance man,
go snorkeling down in Jamaica man!

So when I was beginning to write this I was thinking of an fish or some marine animal talking in a Jamaican accent and wearing one of those hats with the dreadlocks on it. Why you may ask, I really don't know just that's what I pictured and that's how I wrote it. Anywho since I thought it would be cool to like try to get a fish say it in a Jamaican accent, I looked online to see if I could do it. Well I didn't quite get what I wanted but here's what I used. =) Hope you enjoy it!
~Sandy


2 comments:

  1. LOL!! No I was on no sleep, which I guess you could say is like being on drugs....

    ReplyDelete