Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Not really sure what to title this post...

Hey everyone,
Lots of things have been happening for me over these past few weeks. Some things are good and others are not so great, but then that's life right? Well then I got thinking about all my friends who I love very much. I want them to know they can call me, or get a hold of me for what ever reason no matter what! I also want them to know I love all of then very much, you guys mean the world to me! If you ever have to vent or have a problem let me help!! I want to help and I want to be there for you! Anyway, I wrote this poem for all my friends. I hope you enjoy it!
~Sandy

Friends
By Sandy Cash

I have a huge family!
No I do not mean actually related to.
What I mean is my friends!
I love them all like family.
In fact they are my family.
God gave me a wonderful family,
but he also gave me wonderful friends that are like family!

Just like a family, we are all close in some way.
We share our problems and help each other.
Sure at times we fight...just like a real family does.
After the fight we hug and say we're sorry.
We learn from our fights.
When you hurt I hurt and want to make everything feel better.
I love you, and I will always be there for you!
You mean the world to me!!
I want you to come to me with your problems!
Really I want you to, that way you are not dealing with them all by yourself...
If we deal with the problems together they are much easier.

I know I might not say it enough, but I love you!!
You mean the world to me!!
I will always be here for you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment