Monday, April 11, 2011

Invisible

Invisible, why am I so invisible?
I am a person too and yet I walk alone,
No one sees me.
No one sees my pain.
I can cry, but no one sees me crying.
Because they don't see me,
they don't come to comfort me.
I might get a "Hi" from people,
but no one tries to really get to know me.
Does my scares have to be bigger for people to see them?
How I hurt and want someone to help me!!
But yet no one even dares to talk to me to get to know me.
I want someone who can tell right away if I really mean "I'm okay."
I want someone who will actually care and help me through all the pain.
Where are you?! Or are you even there?! Is there no one to help?!
And yet here I stay crying, but no one notices until it is too late.

2 comments:

  1. what made you wright this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hm...long story but the short story is a couple of weeks ago my friends, and I were having a hard time lots of major things were going on. So from all those emotions came this. Makes sense??

    ReplyDelete